Our classic LSO with rigid unibody chairback frame offers superior 6:1 compression and stabilization from T9 to S1 with lateral control.
- Unsurpassed compression and support with a 6:1 mechanical advantage pulley system
- One-hand pull system compresses and cones to individual patient anatomy
- Rigid unibody chairback frame and removable anterior panel can be heat molded for customized fit
- Modular step-down system is ideal for treatment pre-op, post-op, and through rehabilitation
- Bariatric sizes available fitting patients up to 68” waists
- Indicated for post-operative stabilization following spinal fusion, laminectomy/laminotomy, forminotomy, laproscopic disc replacement, IDET procedures, multi-level decompression, burst fracture and facet syndrome, and chronic and mechanical low back pain.
- Standard and Low-Profile designs available
- Short chairback also available
|Size||Waist Circumference||Standard||Low-Profile||Short Chairback|