Our classic LSO with rigid unibody chairback frame offers superior 6:1 compression and stabilization from T9 to S1 with lateral control.
- Unsurpassed compression and support with a 6:1 mechanical advantage pulley system
- One-hand pull system compresses and cones to individual patient anatomy
- Rigid unibody chairback frame can be heat molded for customized fit
- Modular step-down system is ideal for treatment pre-op, post-op, and through rehabilitation
- Bariatric sizes available fitting patients up to 68” (172.5 cm) waists
- Indicated for post-operative stabilization protocol following spinal fusion, laminectomy/laminotomy, foraminotomy, laproscopic disk replacement, IDET procedures, mult-level decompression.
- Standard and low-profile designs available
|S||25 - 30 in (63.5 - 76 cm)||50R134N=S||50R135N=S|
|M||30 - 35 in" (76 - 89 cm)||50R134N=M||50R135N=M|
|L||35 - 40 in (89 - 101.5 cm)||50R134N=L||50R135N=L|
|XL||40 - 45 in (101.5 - 114.5 cm)||50R134N=XL||50R135N=XL|
|XXL||45 - 50 in (114.5 - 127 cm)||50R134N=XXL||50R135N=XXL|
|XXXL||50 - 55 in (127 - 139.5 cm)||50R134N=XXXL||50R135N=XXXL|
|XXXXL||56 - 68 in (139.5 - 172.5 cm)||50R134N=XXXXL|