A culture of excellence and innovation
Ottobock is a global leader in maintaining and restoring human independence. We provide high-quality, technologically superior products that positively impact people’s lives. Ottobock is all about excellence and innovation – in the people we employ as well as in our products and services.
Great people drive our culture. At Ottobock, you have the chance to grow in an ever-changing field, to push boundaries, and to support innovative products that continue to change the standard of care for patients worldwide. Ottobock employees are actively involved in shaping both our company and our industry.
Looking for a career that’s challenging and rewarding? We encourage growth and development and challenge you to stretch your capabilities. We work with you to develop your skills to meet our growing business needs and help you reach your career goals, no matter what your current level.
Wherever your passions lie, you can find rewarding work and challenges to expand your experience at Ottobock.
We help people maintain or regain their freedom of movement.
Opportunities at Ottobock
Thank you for your interest in working at Ottobock in the US. For current job opportunities please click below.
Take a minute to check out the difference you could make working for Ottobock.
- Who We Are
- Jimmy Hendrickson talks about working at Ottobock
- Justin Eitel, team building at Ottobock
- Teresa Garcia, striving for perfection at Ottobock
- Sharon Baldauf brings joy to the Ottobock workplace
- Alexis Abelow turns concepts into products at Ottobock
- Kristi Glahe takes on responsibility at Ottobock
- Chad Goodrich maintains a fun work environment at Ottobock
- Anna Hendrickson enjoys working with her team at Ottobock
- Kathy Schuerman talks about her positive experiences at Ottobock
- Scott Weber, driving innovation at Ottobock
- Mark Edwards, changing lives at Ottobock
- Brad Ruhl explains what Ottobock is really all about